gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Ashanti Aranna

Let the boys come running

All Welcome here :D

Ashanti was in a rather rare form that day. She didn't touch an herbs, she stayed far away from any wolves that she could and she sat there thinking to herself. She thought everything and anything that might be the slightest bit depressing. She was a 'widow' and her children were slain at the will of a monster. How was she suppose to feel with the grief and shock. We believe that cowardice is to blame for the world?s injustices. I will be my undoing If I become my obsession. Dishonesty Is Rampant. Dishonesty Is Temporary. Dishonesty Makes Evil Possible. The manifesto of her pack ran into her head, she had helped develop it with everything her pack saw as evil. They tried to replace Cowardice with bravery. They tried to replace dishonesty with honesty. Aggression with peace, lack of intelligence with intelligence. Lastly, slefishness was to be replaced with selflessness. Something that she herself was failing at. She needed to remember what they died for, and she needed to live on as the only surviving memory of what they were. She needed to be brave.