ardent

Singing in the Colours of Twilight

Legend

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 09:48 PM

Cobalt blue eyes watched her warily for signs of hostility, however all he really saw was unease and a struggle of her mind. It wasn't long when her bi-colored eyes falling on his just as he was about to speak, though held his tongue when her words came first. Ears would fall back and he would glance away in slight discomfort. Did she think that he was going to harm her that way? He wasn't too sure what to do with the information that was just shared with him, though it would put him into a rather awkward position.

He turned away from her, staring uneasily in another direction trying to figure out how to change the subject. It was then as he tried to think that she suggested it first, and with hesitant relief he looked back at her as she giggled. Ears perked forward when she asked him a question, and cobalt eyes looked steady and thoughtful at her. "Well, not that long. Couple seasons I think...I came with my siblings, tracking my older siblings. We found 'em, but...I haven't decided whether or not I want to join that pack yet." He'd give a crooked half grin, though it would show uncertainty as his thoughts began to wander...

"Speech", Thought, You