Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 06:15 PM

She hadn?t been expecting company, and jumped slightly upon hearing the voice of the very she-wolf whom she?d called for. Medusa grinned immediately, her initial nerves completely forgotten as she laid eyes upon Jupiter. She didn?t restrain her roaming eyes in any way; instead they flew over the girl?s frame freely, taking in the beauty of the ruddy she-wolf?s pelt and build. The harlot let out a contented purr from deep within, a proper greeting for the alpha. After all, she was certain Jupiter had had a long day. She deserved to relax, didn?t she? The temptress strode forwards, hips swaying subtly as she confidently approached her current target.
"Your name is much too fun to yell, dear alpha," she said, stopping when there was just enough distance between herself and the powerful woman. Her ears perked at the other?s words, grinning lightly. "I was just wondering if I could be of service to you. Perhaps I can compensate you for your time," she said. Whatever Jupiter would make of those remarks was up to her. The midnight-pelted siren would put a bit of a begging tone in her voice, wondering if the vixen wished to play roles. Medusa could be whatever was needed; a mistress or a servant, a victim or an attacker. Whatever her alpha would call for her to be was possible; if anything, Medusa could be considered a liquid. She took the shape of whatever the situation required of her, from an innocent school girl to a naughty librarian.

?I was feeling a bit lonely. I thought I might ask for some company to enjoy these lands that you supposedly won for me," she teased, recalling the fiery woman?s words in the battlegrounds. She was capable of being a cheeky individual, if she thought it would help her tie the strings on her potential puppet.