Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-29-2013, 06:02 PM

Her laugh would ring out in response to his teasing about her sleeping habits before her reaction to Maija's relation to him settled in. Stunned silence. As expected, his sister didn't know what to make of the news. And he didn't blame her. He had been keeping his relationship with Maija somewhat quiet; he didn't need Isardis figuring out that he had a wife and children on the way or else he would try and harm them. More than he had harmed Taurig and the cobalt Re wouldn't let harm come to his wife and kids, even if it meant loosing his life in the process.

But just as quickly as the silence came, it was replaced by her scolding questions. Don't sound so casual, how long has this been going on? Am I ever going to get to meet her? Taurig chuckled, amused by Sibelle's curiosity. This is why he loved his sister so. Calm down little red, no need to get flustered. There's been something brewing since I restarted Tortuga. She was one of the first wolves I ran across in this territory and it kind of just went from there. And yes, you'll meet her soon. Perhaps at the pack meeting I'll be holding in a few days. I know she would love to meet you. The grin that creased his inky lips only widened as he remembered what his golden beauty looked like. She was going to be an amazing wife and mother; he could feel it.

"Speech"