Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
11-30-2013, 12:00 PM

Eyes remained glued onto the figure of the vagabond. His words had stopped him--but the things he said did not propose a particularly fond meaning in the man's stomach. Sinew quivered and he rose back to his feet, "Do you think getting fresh with me is a good idea?" nails clicked against the stone of the caves below his paws and he approached Twotone; stopping only when he was but a mere few feet from him. "You don't realize that every time they fight it is for the death. They are all simply to good and understand their heart to bring it on another. I do not craft warriors alone-I am a proverbial god of war--I craft a unit. A bond," His nose wrinkled and his eyes were narrowed in on the boy, "This is the first empire I've pieced together. You can either suck it up and ride with us; or you can burn in the fires we'll be sure to set," Loyalty to me is forever. Make your choice boy! the words were clearly written across his face and his paws lightly gripped at the soil. this was something Syrinx was certain the other could not forget.