ardent

Darkness and Shadows

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM

Ryouta was fascinated by her loves story. Both had been abused by one parent or another, both he experienced a pain that wasn't really like most others. As did she let her eyes open wide when she saw the scar, looking down on Raven as her jaw opened the scar stretching around her jowls that gave her the eternal smile. "My family was the royal family, so no one wanted to challenge our father when he was so abusive to us. He was tired of me frowning, so he gave me a smile. And now he's dead." Ryu explained, closing her jaws slightly, as she gave Raven's wrist a lick. All those bastards of the world could go die in a pit of hell, that was all the insane beast knew.
"What happened after that, did you just leave?" Ryu asked, blue eyes glinting with insanity and curiosity of the lovers past. Something she never dreamed of hearing, yet here the two were, out on their own somehow. And how Ryu was in love with lustful blood, and how she wished she and Raven could have everything. But there wasn't really much they could do about the world in the first place.

Speech,