Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 07:40 PM

"honor?" she laughed, shaking any dust from her fur out of habit, though the frequency in which she did so made it to where there was nothing left to shake this time around. "what an odd sense of honor you--no, we have." her focus didn't return to medusa as she spoke, so she didn't quite expect it when the wolf's fur barely brush jupiter's. the sol bristled slightly at the unexpected surge of lust that thundered through every last fiber of her being, and she twitched a tad once medusa had passed her and she was temporarily out of the sight of the femme. it had taken every ounce of willpower in her body to not leap upon the lass right then and there, drag her out of the water, and do things she would probably regret in a few hours.

the lass completely submerged herself, her movement causing the water to cast an almost angelic light upon the unholy being, and then turned around to lock their cool-hued gazes, the lady's optics glowing with overpowering summons. jupiter blinked plaintively, smiling and stepping forward to likewise sink her body into the water, a bit of a peal of laughter exiting her as she heard the temptress' comment. it brought the memory of their encounter on the battlefield bubbling forth, and once again her conscience and nerves sang with irreversible lust.

"if i were the water, m'lady, where would you want me?" she purred, timbre suggestive and meaning apparent as her conscience came closer and closer to merely cutting to the chase and doing away with this maddening teasing. as with most of the things that the two said to each other, the dialogue could be taken with multiple meanings. maybe she was talking about if she were a body of water. who knew?

ohheyi'maspeech

ohheyi'mathought

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.