gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-30-2013, 01:35 PM
She accepted her mother's affection, truly basking in their time spent together. She looked up to the russet-kissed queen, desiring to learn from her. Perhaps now that she was older and more stable she would find herself capable of doing so. Amalia desired to know the inner workings of politics, to learn how to keep a pack running smoothly. Perhaps she was still too young now, but the peaceful child hoped she would eventually get to learn. "I'm happy too! Hopefully I can find Miss Silent soon," she remarked, having yet to be able to learn from her assigned mentor.

Another introduced herself as Rohini, earning a swift nod from the girl. Sapphire gaze then set upon Nako, another pup. "It is nice to meet you both," she said with practiced manners, although the child was genuinely enthusiastic about meeting them both. She observed the boy, however, watching him as he charged for the puddle. Muddy water splashed upon the girl's pristine pelt, her grin widening. "I'll make you smile the biggest," she told the boy, jumping towards the water, hoping that the weight of her body would splash a significant amount of water upon the boy. She cared little for how it would cover her own pelt; she could always groom herself later, after all!