size
Large
build
-
player
11-30-2013, 02:00 PM
THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I WISH I WAS OLDER

and I could speak the language of many

It may have been Arian's first Winter, but with herself growing so fast, she didn't mind the cold really. As she trudged through the snow with small bundles of herbs in them. She had been learning everything she could, tail flicking behind her as the soft fluffy bundle of fur hopped along making tunnels in the snow. She dropped the herbs in a small storage place she made before bounding off near one of the gates of the barn to look curiously at a Rabbit that was eating some grass. Arian hadn't been taught how to hunt yet, but occasionally others would share food with her. Her blue eyes locked on the creature as she pulled her rump up wiggling her paws in front of her.

She stopped though before doing anything, who was she kidding. She wouldn't hunt until someone showed her how. Otherwise she would fail every time, it was a lot different for her other siblings who were growing fast and she was glad about that. She shook her head a large smile on her face as she rolled in the snow, her reddish fur growing in, along with the white eyepatch around her left eye staying where it should be.

[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.