Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Loccian

Loccian would lift a paw off the ground, motioning for the boy to stand. It was good to see his manners but this was something the woman didn't like others doing in her presence, a simple dip of the head was enough. A brow would raise at his answer, practicing his tree killing, then letting out some frustrations and confusions. What the boy would say next would bring a sigh from the grey woman, even though he was stolen away from his mother, he was now apart of Seracia like Anais and Jakart. Lips would pull back when he repeated what his father would call him, a bastard pup.

She had heard enough, and her tail would lash behind her as she stood before the boy. ?Your father was a fool, causing more trouble than he could handle and getting innocent people involved then abandoning them.? Her usual sweet tones held a slight coldness, a hiss to them but it wasn't directed towards the boy. ?You may not have been born here but you are apart of Seracia, equal to your half siblings Anais and Jakart. The King's pups are above you only by a bit but that is because they are of his blood, everyone here is still important." She would not view the child as Bane, but this way of thinking could make her.

"Do not follow in your fathers pawprints Nako, you will only bring misery to yourself and those around you. You are better than that." Eyes were slightly narrowed, watching the boys response to her words, she expected him to be angry with some of the things she said but it had to be told. It would be a shame if the boy followed Bane, became a nuisance to the pack protecting him and angered the only ones who cared about them.

"I know the feeling of being out of place, I was somewhat in your paws when I was your age. Unlike me though you have family that cares about you." Her tone would return to the usual softness, Loccian sitting back in the snow. "Bane left because of the troubles he had caused, and though I don't like hearing he is still lingering around the borders, I will take you to him whenever you wish to see him. During times like this, our members should not leave the Kingdom without a partner." She would flash the boy a smile, hoping it would help improve his mood even though she didn't like the idea.

speech,
thoughts,
you

Awesome table by Briena <3