ardent

tell me that you need me

Friction

gems
size
build
player
12-01-2013, 04:14 AM

She was beautiful, warm and soft. But that aside, aside from all her physical traits that drew him to her she was quiet and confident, accepting of him and all his flaws. He had told her everything, well most everything, and she had taken it all in as easily as though they were simply discussing the weather. It was hard to believe that there were in fact wolves out there that could be so accepting of others. But if he dug past the past few years of his life with Aislyn and being alone vague memories of his family and his first love could float to the surface. And then a soft smile was dancing on his features, her words coaxing at him as she stood and pressed her cheek to his. His eyes closed for a brief moment but his smile widened. She moved around him seductivly as his eyes followed her hungrily. But even as she moved to stand before him it wasn't her body she was watching, it was her eyes.

"I wouldn't want anyone else?" He whispered softly, pressing his his nose to her cheek once more. But then she was turning, moving her haunches towards him and gazing over her shoulder at him. He couldn't help but smile. He moved forward easily, beginning to nibble and nip along her spine as her lifted himself above her. "No one else?" He said once more, softly now in her ear as he ran his tongue along her neck.

-fade to black-