The good life

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Eulari

The male seemed kind enough, and when he introduced himself as one of her relatives, a broad grin played across her cherubic features. "Hi Unai! I'm so happy I get to meet so many of my relatives, it's so great to have a huge family like this!" She yipped, continuing to keep pace with the slate grey man, her orchid toned optics holding his mismatched gaze happily. She was enjoying meeting so many of her family members, having so many blood relations was invigorating, seeing the different mixtures of genetics provided by a single bloodline mixing with so many others. Her rusty brown banner wagged behind her, the current emotions inside of her flooding her body with warmth. Her mind ran over the possible relation she had with the man beside her; he could be an uncle, cousin, step brother, etc. Maybe she should ask, but how does one go about doing that? The ivory masked maiden didn't want to be blunt, but she also didn't want to make no sense in the question. Instead she decided to wait, maybe he would offer the answer to her, instead of her having to broach the question and be awkward. She continued padding along, enjoying the scents and the sounds of the land around her.