ardent

Taking on a New Land

Isabella

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Isabella nodded as the female spoke of knowledge to survive in the strange land but paused as she suggested leaving. The stranger gave no challenge to her and did not call her weak in any way for not knowing the land but Isabella felt it. Her pride made her want to stay but her mind knew she would die out here. "Indeed it would be safer, but I doubt it would make me any stronger than I am now. I wish to train here, grow stronger in this sand without Ocean. Perhaps you could teach me of the ways to find what is needed to live. Or at least tell me how you know the way out of this strange place."

Her words were confident and those that would demand attention but they were not pushy, she simply sought the knowledge to better herself. As curious about the land as she was, she had no intention of pushing her luck and moved next to the larger female, watching the shadows lengthen. "At least if I know the way out, I can come back again and leave before this happens." Her thoughts told her so she would not feel completely reluctant to leave. Her ears turned as the female introduced herself. "Greetings Dawn, I am Isabella." She decided not to give her surname as Dawn did not and she always saw it fit to greet others in the way they greeted her. "It is nice to have meet you here, someone willing to help rather than cause more trouble." She said in a subtle thanks. Though not willing to say thank you, she did want to show appreciation.