A secret meeting(Toprak)

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Tikaani

A sigh escaped her frame as she knew he recognized her and was not scared of her.She sat down next to Toprak and smiled at him. He was right he did not change at all, but she likes him the way he is.His words hit her ears as she turned her head towards him. The scares, and what did she do to her self . Thease questions made it seem that she was vile, and mean. Her green eyes looked upon Toprak and she smiled some more. "I am ok, these scares are just caused from battles with Terror." She said as she liked her paw.

It was hot here, that was correct. but the heat did not bother Tikaani not one bit, but Toprak it seemed to bother him. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was from a colder claimant than this.She smiled at him and stood up. "Toprak, i like you for your self. That is why i became friends with you. My mother might never approve of out friendship,but she will have to get over it." Tikaani meant every word she spoke to him.

Tikaani saw the worry in Toprak's eyes, Something was wrong She could tell. Tikaani looked at him some more and with a sigh she spoke. "What is wrong, you seem different in a way. She spoke with a cocked head of confusion. What was going on in the head of his, is he still worried about my mother or is it something else. She did not know, and frankly she wanted to know. Toprak was her friend and she wanted to make him happy as well.