Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-03-2013, 03:10 AM

The woman was leaving already? This brought disappointment into his brain, as he felt himself wanting to leap out. He had been listening, and it seemed like Isar had some of her men. If she really wanted them back though, why didn't she fight for them? That was what he would do if his men were stuck in the enemies clutches. Otherwise they had no right to call themselves a leader, even if they lost at least they could assume they had tried and were not hated by the followers. Otherwise left them behind. It was the same with his father, but then again Vereux had a feeling the albino beast believed in his own men to know what they were doing. That was just how Glaciem was, at least to the pups knowledge. He was so confused as to why she would say such empty words and just leave. The boy couldn't resist any longer. As he hopped out from his hiding place. He ran over to the alphess and walked into her path.
"You can't just ask someone to release your men then walk away. It's like catching prey, and then leaving it to rot, instead of eating it." He mustered up the strength to speak. But then looked over at his family, pinning his ears to his head as he was now scared of being punished. "Even if you are scared of never coming back, if I were a wolf in charge I'd fight for my men because they believe in me, even if I were to lose. Unless they can take care of themselves which they wouldn't have been caught in the first place." After saying such things. He tucked his tail between his legs and walked back towards his family. Vereux ready to be punished. "If you don't fight, your followers will see you as weak." he sat down beside his father, looking off to the right.

Speech,