Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2013, 09:40 AM

He wanted to know what she knew first and it seemed like the logical thing to do. How else was she to learn without him knowing what she had to be taught? It was a question that she shouldn't have had to consider. With the position she was in, she would be grateful for any type of teaching.
The seven-month-old pup looked at him with a serious gaze and firmly nodded. "Yes sir!" she exclaimed before turning to walk a few steps away from him. Fermin also gave her enough room to demonstrate what she knew. Odette pretended to be sitting and enjoying a meal until someone came to try and take it. She curled her lips into a snarl, showing her teeth and scrunched her eyes. Slowly rising, she caused her fur to stand on end and her hackles rose as a result. Her head lowered itself to level with her body and she took a few steps forward to protect her food. The imaginary enemy began to walk in a parallel direction and so Odette walked in a semi-circle with her eyes focused on the imaginary wolf. She made pretend snarls and with ears flattened, she dove in and pounced, pretending to go for the scruff. She twisted her head to the left, side-stepping with her right paws crossing over her left to the ground. Toes flexed and she kept her balance until she felt that the fight was over. Playfully kicking the air next to her with her right hind foot, she looked at Fermin. "How did I do?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!