ardent

magnetic

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 11:33 AM

It seemed she had played her part well, though she felt a gnawing in the pit of her stomach that told her nothing would ever be the same. She was hiding something from him, something incredibly and insurmountably important. Guilt would be her new accomplice, and she would use it as best she could. He would correct her, presuming Argent alive unless otherwise identified. Eyes would widen slightly, as she nodded her head just once in agreement. She wouldn't argue with him about this. He went on, presuming her loyal to him and asking where she disappeared. ?A narrow crack of a river jutting off of the northeastern side of the kamui delta. She waded into the water to clean herself and then she was gone.? Though her words were twisted as they could be, they were undeniably true. Sendoa had forced herself to avoid looking at Argent from the moment their agreement had been made, so - to the blue woman she had vanished just as she was telling Isardis.

He would then do something she could never have anticipated - he would name her his Queen. It seemed he still had qualms with fully trusting her, but he was choosing to do so nevertheless. ?Now and forevermore I am yours, Isardis.? She would never betray him again - would never give him a single reason to believe her anything but trustworthy, wholesome. He would inquire something of her, the woman Taurig confided in the most. Ah, something she could help him with. ?His queen and confidant, a woman I met whilst in Tortuga. She is golden as the sun, her name - Maija. I believe I may hold an ounce of her trust, though I can't say for sure.? She would rise then, slowly - yet steadily.

?I know my disappearance can't have come easily for you, Isardis, and I know that you are finding it difficult in your heart to fully trust me. Please, let me prove once and for all that my ties are to you alone.? She would flicker her tail in such a way to bring the scent of her recent heat to his nostrils. ?Let my body bring forth heirs for your kingdom. Let me show you in the most intimate of ways that my heart is irrevocably strung to yours.? She loved him, there was no denying it, and her pregnancy with his children would only serve to strengthen the kingdom he had forged. There was little he could do but oblige her, though she wondered if he could place that much trust in her - or if she had a long way to go in rebuilding the trust bridge that had been broken.

?speech,?