Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM

"Beautiful river, isn't it?" The man stated as he sat down. Of course, the river he was perhaps simply here for a drink or had ran out of land and ended up arriving at the water's edge in the same way that she had. She had certainly met her fair share of friendly wolves on her travel, this man was perhaps simply the same, enjoyed the company of others. She couldn't blame him for that, it certainly beat being alone though she had to admit it was rather stressful having to prevent loneliness through meeting all these strangers.

"Yes, it is." Emer responded, she supposed it was rather beautiful, though she certainly didn't fancy falling into that fast current, it was probably better admired from afar. She settled herself down now, sitting upon the ground opposite the man as he introduced himself. "My name is Valerius, may I inquire yours, miss?" He certainly appeared to be rather polite, something she thought that was rather pleasant. "I'm Emer."

"I hope I'm not interrupting you, I'm new to these lands you see, just trying to make some friends." Yet more manners, and Emer simply shook her head in response. "No, don't worry. I don't really know what I'm doing." She responded honestly. Although not really new to the lands anymore she might as well have been the way she continued to aimlessly wander around.