gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:25 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

The innocent femme of dirtied alabaster spoke hurriedly, explaining herself entirely. As she fell to the bare stone of the floor, a near wail escaping her lips as she apologized for her actions. Mismatched optics would widen with surprise, brow rising to it's fullest height as she took in the sight. No wolf had ever responded to her in such a manner, except mayhaps the pathetic whelp Tyr, who grovelled at her feet half the time. "Umm... It's okay?" She stuttered, wary of how to react. There was definitely something the matter with this one, and it made the ebony femme slightly uncomfortable. "It was a simple question, I wasn't ordering you to be killed.." She sighed, slowly reaching out a paw to pat the shoulder of the strange ivory she wolf. Was she crazy? Was she contagious? Despite her unease, she willed herself to maintain her fa?ade of calm acceptance and moderate agitation. Charcoal tail tip would twitch lazily as she regained her posture and fixed the stranger with a calculating, dual toned gaze.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH