ardent

Taking on a New Land

Isabella

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Isabella didn't flinch at the words but did feel offended and angry at first until Dawn laughed. Though the sarcasm was lost on her, the smile and chuckle was not. "If I were truly strong, I could enter an unknown land and do well. I could find I all need without figuring out where I was." Her calm voice hid her hurt pride and her belief that she was growing weak, though a question bothered her and she didn't mind asking. "Just where am I, what is this place? I have never seen such a thing." She said as she pawed a bit at the sand before walking on.

The offer to teach was one she would not pass up, though it felt wrong to take it without giving anything in return. "Thank you, I would like to learn and could perhaps teach you something in return. I am a skilled tracker and could perhaps help you in some way if you need help." The offer was a humble one, so much so she dipped her head as she spoke. Swishing her tail behind her once idly as she walked she felt eager to get her paws off of this heat and on to something cool. She hoped the exit of this land wasn't too far off, and she wondered how she had manged to go in that far in the first place.