ardent

Bloody Brilliant

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 10:01 PM

The stranger seemed terrified of her, for some odd reason. How could anyone be afraid of her? Then she remembered how odd and strange she looked compared to the compact, muscular forms of the lupines of this land. A stuttering inquiry came to her enormous, ivory lined auds, and the she knight smiled. "My apologies, Senorita. I am a Maned Wolf, from South America." She explained, wagging her short, ivory dipped tail. "I am sorry if I frightened you, the snakes are just so delicious! Have you ever eaten them? They're quite wonderful." She continued, babbling like a mere pup. After finding such a feast, she couldn't help but be elated, she had found a large mass of her favourite meal just laying there, ripe for the taking. She shoved her large ears forward, eager to converse with the stranger. Finally her manners caught up with her, and she parted her regal maw to introduce herself. "I am Araceli, who are you?" She asked quickly, tilting her delicate cranium to the side quizzically, her coarse ebony mane flopping over to the same side.

Speech,