Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-03-2013, 10:34 PM

So yet another of his babes had been tarnished by the false cries of Taurig?s manipulative ways. And as the beast stood, rubies loitering amidst the vibrant emeralds of her almost familiar gaze, Isardis couldn?t help but feel a narrow sense of remorse for what seemed to be the loss of another child. His own head-strong ways had been woven into their blueprint, and now having met the abomination of their family line, the few that had been clutched would never truly be an Armada, no matter how hard he tried to mend them. He would chuckle weakly at her words, skull cocking slightly with a narrow-minded interest, ?Ah, so I see the betrayer has filled your head with false accusations; tell me, does he fail to mention why he is an outcast? Or does he speak only of my own actions, and never of his mistakes?? It was typical, wasn?t it? A clich? forming to the ruling of another, without even knowing the truth. Isardis was not pointlessly menacing, and he never refused anybody a chance to prove self worth, why was it that the world believed him so antagonistic? It couldn?t bother him in the least, for as long as his name was spoken, regardless of what for, he would be satisfied.

[Image: TgW7k5D.png]