Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-17-2013, 12:25 PM

Medusa couldn?t help the cheshire grin that filled her face; it would seem that Jupiter was slowly falling into her seduction. She chuckled at the alpha?s a words. "It?s the honor of a lecherous queen and a whore," she teased. She made sure not to include anything possessive in her speech; for all that she was fascinated by the ruddy wolf, Jupiter held no claim of ownership to her. Nor did Medusa hold any sense of claim to her target, aside from the fact that, today, she wished to manipulate her for her ambitious desires. That could very well change in a day if Medusa found somebody easier to manipulate, or somebody who somehow held more power and influence than the ruddy alpha.

She watched openly as the other submerged herself in the water. The midnight-pelted fae stayed where she was, content to watch as Jupiter would approached. The harlot would make her come to her, and then they would plan their little games. "I would have you in front of my, my dear, so I might see refreshment from you," she said. There was a very crude meaning behind her words, one that she supposed Jupiter was smart enough to pick up upon. Medusa would seek to please her ruler before asking for anything for herself; that was what a proper servant did, wasn?t it? They were instruments of pleasure, whether it was in a carnal sense or not. As of yet, she wasn?t certain if the ruddy Queen would take pleasure from Medusa?s apparent enjoyment of such activities, and so she would prefer to look after the ruler first.