Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 11:37 AM

Tension was building within him, and it took everything he had not to pounce on his prey before it had a choice. Luckily for him she seemed to be more than willing to let him take her tongue, which meant he would have another accomplice at his side. Elysia would be proud of him, no? Not only was he expanding their horizons, but he was giving her someone to spend time with. It was a win win situation. "Rina Sabaid? What a beautiful name. It's a shame that I won't be able to hear you say it again- nor will anyone else." Ghostly eyes would roll over her maw as she opened it, her salmon colored tongue peeking out between sharp canines. Inky lips curled into a devilish smirk as he came forward with no hesitation, his own jaws agape as he attempting to grasp her tongue and rip the entire thing free from her mouth. The aftermath would be bloody, but having no voice was certainly better than no life. "No hard feelings baby doll, everything I do has a good reason behind it." He would state as his tongue caressed his lips, licking the crimson liquid away from his features. "Kusugra. My name is Kusugra."