Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 12:01 PM

What in the fuck is this mutt doing? Ghostly blue eyes would roll over her ivory bodice as he hungrily watched her from the treetops. It was apparent that this female knew thing or two about poisons, and that enough would be a good reason to take her. She wasn't cloaked in a pack scent, which was good, because that meant she was up for grabs. Would she resist? Or would she accept her coming fate? Ebony lips would curl into a smirk as he watched her, his two front canines glistening in the sunlight as they were exposed.

Body would rise from its laying position, and without a single noise the man would jump down, landing flawlessly on all fours before the gal. Eyebrow would raise in amusement as he beamed at her, lips parting as he spoke the devils lullaby. "Yo uso para usted, reina vud?." ( I may have some use for you, voodoo queen.) He would speak in his native language, not caring if she could understand or not. "Miss voodoo queen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention." Venomous words would drip from the mans maw as he took a daring step closer in an attempt to close the already dwindling distance between them.