ardent

Boneweary

Aranya

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 09:34 PM

Chill's offer surprised Aranya a fair deal. Collect other loners, stick together through the season? It was an odd thought, not one she'd considered before. Why would lone wolves want to travel together, veritable strangers? Chill must be strangely trusting or strangely confident to be able to put her faith in such a plan. It would be easier, I guess. In a way. But also quite the feat to hold a handful of unbonded wolves together. It seemed as if Chill was suggesting the very thing she so abhorred. To make a point? Or perhaps she was conflicted? Aranya couldn't tell for sure, could pick up no clues. So far though, the smaller wolf had proved useful, if still a bit unsettling. Aranya weighed it all for a long moment.

Finally she spoke in a reserved tone, "I see no reason not to travel together. At the very least we could linger in the area until this kill is picked clean. Maybe a few stragglers will wander in." Aranya could only hope they were the type she'd like to associate. Most wanderers she had seen were rougher than she typically associated with, but she didn't want to generalize. If this was what Chill wanted, then alright. "For now, I'm tired. Let's find somewhere to den for the night." Aranya stepped back from the kill and looked towards the tree line, waiting for Chill's response before she moved.

Speech,Thoughts,