ardent

Family Feuding

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 10:08 PM

Quickly came a long reply from her father, a lecture about Taur's betrayal and her probation for her actions was obvious. She nodded, her eyes meeting her father's directly. ?I understand father, my actions deserve punishment.? She murmured, her russet audits falling backwards on her delicate cranium a few degrees. Salmon tongue would slip from between ebony lips and attempt to slide across her father's lower jaw in apology, submissiveness. ?I'm sorry, but I had to make sure Taur was okay. Sibelle definitely got upset with me for that one...? She told him, her sweet alto voice soft and low, the last statement spoken a mutter. She wasn't happy with her sister, she had marred her alabaster face for no other reason than believing herself superior. The petite woman had not the time for a brawl with her sister, so she had torn her left cheek from her sister's greedy jaws and gotten it torn open and badly scarred as a result of being the better wolf. It was so irritating, to be treated so badly for being herself.
?Speech?