ardent

CONSUMED IN FIRE, FROZEN IN ICE

chill

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 10:39 PM

Chill watched carefully her eyes sliding along Raven's flesh as she listened to her talk. The art of sizing up an opponent was becoming almost second nature to her, and instantly she was gauging how many shaking berries she would need in order to bite this other female and cause intense pain, she would have to travel back to Kus's territory in order to get enough to mix together. The white female was thoughtful, and with this thoughtfulness she turned and clipped some of the blue berries off of their branches, already deciding they where poisonous she would have to find another test subject to try her newest concoction of goods.

"I suppose your right, killers do find you." But how long will it be until you are on the killers list I wonder. She thought quietly to herself before turning her attention back to Raven as she watched her under hooded eyes. "I am only here to gather more berries, and the slugs that are native to this region. Poison making takes time and careful gathering." Chill responded as she looked at the smile on Raven's face as then cocked her head. She wasn't understanding what exactly she was trying to do, make her nervous? Fearful perhaps?

If Chill had an iota of submissiveness in her personality maybe she would have adverted her gaze, but lucky or unluckily she didn't. That was when another female came in, chattering in some language unknown to Chill. She should take her leave now? And leave these two to each other. But what was the fun in that? Chill growled, vocal cords vibrating as she shook her head and stretched out her neck. "Do you know where I can find some test subjects?" She asked the question very slowly, trying to make them understand exactly what she meant.

Speech,