Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-04-2013, 10:53 PM

Vereux stopped when his father did, as doing so he stayed standing to look up at the much larger wolf. Towering the small pup considering the large age difference. He listened more closely then he ever would have in his life time. Tail flicking behind him as he made a slight frown. His father was not angry, good, the least he wanted to do was make his father angry. He loved his father, he was just confused with those devious looks everyone gave him. The looks that made him feel like he didn't belong. Besides for Guinevere who told him he could grow strong like Isardis one day.
"Of course I'm willing father. I'm just so confused, nobody will look at me, not even you it seems. And I want to know why, and how I can make them look at me. I'm frightened of being left behind....since mother did it." He spoke truthfully, lowering his head. Green eyes flickering. "Maybe I'm just weak." He muttered slightly. Though that wasn't something a pup could decide since of his age. It was sincerely the scary looks he got while walking through Glaciem that frightened him. The disappointment mainly.

Speech,