gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
12-05-2013, 09:30 AM

This was turning into quite the lucky day for him. A full belly, the pleasant dimness of the cave, the lack of family members, and now this - the tantalizing possibility of a liaison with this coy stranger with the unusually coloured eyes.
A sound that was part hum, part chuckle filled his chest as his ego asserted itself at her words. "How fortunate for you that you found me, then. I'm sure you would find me most..." His grin widened suggestively, "...entertaining."

If you can catch me.
He was on his feet in the space of a heartbeat, sauntering closer to the female he still hadn't yet seen. His ears nearly quivered with mischief, but Loki suppressed the reaction, displaying instead a casual nonchalance in his posture and stride as he circled around Raven. Not close enough to see, no. He'd let her play her little game, but he wasn't going to play by the rules. Loki wasn't big on rules, nor was he some foolish pup ruled by his hormones. If she wanted more, she'd have to come to him.
He cast a sly glance back over his shoulder as he passed by her entirely, instead returning to the pool he had been fishing in to dabble a paw lazily in the water as though he were catching another of the fish still wriggling desperately in the shallow water. How unfortunate that the dimness of the cave didn't show off his lean body to his advantage, but that couldn't be helped. Would she be irritated? Entertained? Intrigued? Would she raise the stakes? Loki nearly giggled inwardly - no matter which way this encounter continued he would be entertained now.

"Speech"