Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-05-2013, 03:08 PM

Vereux blinked as he listened to his fathers words. So he was just a useless little pup right now, something he hated and didn't want to be. Yet, his father was a smart man, the pup would be lying if he said he didn't love his father dearly. As he stood up Vereux crawled closer to his father in the snow. The albino obviously looking dearly out of place next to the pup. As he perked his ears looking up at Isardis. "Then how do I stop them glaring at me like I'm some sort of monster?" He asked, looking to lean into his fathers white fur.
"I want to grow strong like you father. I want to protect Athena and genesis, and those I care about." Vereux said in a clear tongue. "I'm sorry for my actions, I'm still trying to understand what I'm doing, and why I'm here in the first place." His fathers coat was soft, it was warming. He enjoyed it's company when it was here, and he missed it greatly when it was gone. Vereux was growing quickly into Glaciem, but he couldn't take those glares at a constant rate.

Speech,