ardent

FOXY PLOTTING

Aranya

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Hello all! Foxy wants plotsies with all her pretty charries! (: I'm down for pretty much anything! Feel free to respond here or PM me if you have any questions or want to get things going! Below I'll post some deets about what I've got already.

ARANYA: (F, C.Good, 4 yrs, Rogue, Love Interest: Unknown)

Threads:
  • Swinging from the Castles: Birch/Keno (Link)
What I'm looking for: Allies, close companions, love, a pack, a sparring partner, or if anyone is looking for an extra character, Aranya has siblings. (Adoption thread: HERE)

AROS: (M, N.Good, 2 yrs, Glaciem, Love Interest: Impra)

Threads:
  • Returned Princess: Impra/KatG6 (Link)
  • The Dainty Arts: Impra/KatG6 (Link)
What I'm Looking For: Allies, enemies, sparring partners, general tomfoolery.

BHAIRE: (M, L.Good, 4 yrs, Ludicael, Single)

Threads:
  • A Fresh Beginning: Ara/Nyx (Link)
  • Was It Fate?: Song/KatG6 (Link)
  • Time Goes On: Song/KatG6 (Link)
What I'm Looking For: Allies, pupils, mentors, good conversation, plotting for his future. Plotting arranged with Lily/Dragon.

NIZHONI: (M, C.Good, Pup, Seracia, Single)

Threads:
  • Home Alone: Elias/KatG6 (Link)
  • Meet Your Kingdom: Loccian/Azzy (Link)
  • Dark Abyss: Enola/Azzy (Link)
What I'm looking for: Friends, playmates, mentors, etc.

RAZO: (M, C.Good, 4 Years, Rogue, Love: Mild Plotting with Akemi?)

Threads: What I'm looking for: Allies, teachers, friends, wolves who can teach him what like outside the Militants is like

ARCHAIC: (M, C.Neutral, 3 Years, Rogue, Single)

Threads: What I'm looking for: Conversation, companions, friends, possibly a pack, a mate

AKYE: (M, C.Neutral, 3 Years, Rogue, Single) (Not yet accepted)

Threads:
  • NONE
What I'm looking for: Conversation, friends, someone to explore with, love/one night stand.

RAISA: (F, C.Neutral, 3 Years, Rogue, Single)

Threads:
  • Let Them Kneel: Vriel / Lutara (Link)
  • The Earth and the Fire: Kar / Keno (Link)
  • I Lack Much More than Innocence: Creedance / Roamer (Link)
  • Mortar and Stone: Esperanza / Esperanza (Link)
  • Glowing Like Embers in Her Dying Breath: Skadi / Denden (Link)
  • Growing Strong: Kaliska / Lunarcat7 (Link)
  • Starlight and Ashes: OPEN (Link)
  • Damnable Curiosity: Virgil / MUSE (Link)
What I'm looking for: Allies, servants, physical and verbal spar partners, a mate, members for her pack.

The Ebony Throne

Yo dawgs. So I got some mad plots in the making here and I definitely need yo' opinions. BASICALLY, to quickly summarize Raisa's back story, she was heir to the Ebony Thrones, which was taken from her in a coup. She's kind of messed up right now, tying to sort her life out, and with the new pack claiming rules, I was thinking maybe it'd be kinda cool if she got a pack! So that's what I got going on right now for her. And I need your help.

So what's this pack gonna be, exactly?

This is very preliminary, subject to change, but these are my beginning thoughts. I would name this pack Ebony, and it's alignment would be chaotic good (mostly.) If they're anything like Raisa, they will be somewhat self-concerned, with most focus being on the safety and prosperity of their own needs. They will focus on warriors and hunters, giving them high esteem. In a way, I suppose, they will be to hunting and fighting what Ludicael is to learning and healing. You will be able to both challenge for ranks and be promoted through plotting, and the rankings will be King&Queen, Lord&Lady, Knight (Possibly Sir&Ser,) commoner, and heir for pups. Maybe. Still working with this. But all of that is what you could expect by joining this pack. The land I am considering most seriously right now to claim would be the Stone Steppe in the east.

Who's Interested?

So I guess this is a pretty important part, right? I'll keep a running tally here, for my sake and yours, if you let me know you might wanna help me move forward with this.

1. Raisa/Fox <3
2. Kaliska/Lunarcat
3. Multiple(?)/Dragon
4. Fugue/Melody
5. Kaala/Rina
6. Fili/Arwen
7. ...
8. ...
9. ...
10. ...