ardent

morning sickness

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 10:12 PM

Ears would twitch instantaneously as the sounds of another approaching reached her. Nostrils parted their way back open as she took in the scent. Abelinda. The stench of blood nearly sent her to vomit once more, but she swallowed hard and the sensation left her - for the time being. 'Sendoa, something bother you?' She shook her head mildly, but realizing that only made the dizziness worse she would answer, ?I'm feeling rather ill, Abelinda." She was glad it was her half-sister in attendance, and not one of the regular subjects who would only serve to annoy her with thousands of questions not worth answering. ?Might you be willing to help me to the stream? I could stand for a drink.? She hated this, the weakness that came with sickness, but there was nothing she could do about it. Sendoa supposed everyone felt run-down from time to time. She tagged on an afterthought, in case there was any worry within Abelinda, ?I don't believe i'm contagious.? Wearily the Queen would stand to her paws, widening her stance in order to keep her balance, whilst simultaneously lowering her center of gravity so that, if she were to waver too much - she might catch herself before falling and making herself a fool. Tail stood out stiffly behind her for balance as her ears took a half-staff position of uncertainty and discomfort.

?speech,?