ardent

A Day To Remember (Demonio)

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 07:51 PM

She stood at the entrance to their den, awaiting her knight to arrive. Onyx and crimson scanned the territory, seeking her beloved, tasting him upon the winds. Her hind end trembled in anticipation for what would surely be a long and pleasure filled day. Her ivory soon-to-be-lover best make haste returning to her, Desdemona had never been known for her patience, especially where her beloved was involved. Today, she would become his mate in every way, shape and form. He would fill her with himself, gift her with pups that would be created from his and her love and she would demand from his this sacred act time and time again until she was certain that she would soon swell with his liter. She wanted him and this anticipation, this waiting, was slowly killing her. She burned for him, craved him like the air she breathed. She wanted him... now.

Finally her ivory knight appeared before her, a familiar visage. Burstinng from the trees and impressive muscles dragging him to a halt as he stopped before her at the base of the ravine. She only now noticed the rigid muscles that bulged against his flesh, the thick coat of ivory that glittered in the sunlight, the expressive eyes, one the color of ice and one the color of flames. He was stunning and poweful and beautiful and all hers. Possessiveness crippled her as she thought of how this stunning male was soon to be hers entirely. There would be no other for him and their certainly would be no other for her. Desdemona would kill anyone who dare interfere.

Without a sound, without a word, without hesitation she paced forward, darting down the steep incline and approaching him swiftly. She spared no time for speech. She reached him smoothly, the scent of him driving her into a frenzy. She wanted him to dominate her, she wanted him to claim her, she wanted him to make her forget anything and everything other than a stuttered groan of his name. Her ears swooped backwards, tongue trailing across his cheek and up and around one ear. A snarl that was nothing but dripping lust vibrated through her larynx as her teeth found the lobe of his ear and pulled harder than was necessary.

She coiled her neck around his own, pressing her chest against his own and laving his spine with kisses. She wanted him to dominate her, but he would have to work for his prize, she would not make this so easy on him. She wanted to make sure he would never dare leave her, that her name would be the last name he spoke in pleasure. She would be his one and only, no matter how much it tortured her as well.

"Take me Demonio. Make me yours. Claim me before all of Tortuga, all of Alacritis. Show them who I belong to, show them what they can never have. I want your body, your love, your passion, swell my belly with your pups. I want you my Demonio." She growled against his flesh in a seductive purr.

Speech,