Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Surreal

Surreal listened to Chrysanthe?s words about Glaciems change in leadership, her reference to the attack. ?Underhanded. They had two big cats. Obsidian was attacked in the fighting, trying to protect Rayne. From one of their fighters. They attack healers.? The last three words were issued in a growl, her mismatched eyes flashing angrily. The future Beta glanced past Preston, hoping her Uncle would appear, but no, he was still a prisoner.

Chrysanthe changed the subject, asking about the sea wolves Preston had mentioned. For a moment, her returned brother looked blank, then recalled what Chrysanthe was talking about, and leapt into a small regalia of the wolves. Desert? Valhalla was hardly a desert. Surreal glanced around. Trees, and open plains, as well as many meadows were what made up Valhalla?s vast territory. She decided not to contradict Preston, however. He was freshly returned home, after all.

Duty called, however. ?I need to get back on patrol, but we can talk later, eh brother?? Her tail gave a slow wag, before her head pressed against Chrysanthe?s shoulder in a gesture of affection. ?I?ll see you later sister.? She bade them a nod of farewell and took off at a slow trot, falling into her pattern of look, sniff, continue on.

-Exit Surreal-

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.