ardent

IN MY BODY, IN MY HEAD

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 11:10 PM

This little wench was either really brave or really stupid. It had to be stupid because the titan didn't believe in bravery. Bravery was for idiots, and most of the world consisted of them, this little ivory bitch included. Did she not realize that he was capable of ripping her limb from limb? That he would use her trachea as a chew toy and that he would strangle her with it? She wasn't aware of the things that the beast was capable of; would she still be talking to him if she knew?

This little bitch doesn't need assistance to fight those that oppose her. Surely that is not the case with you. And wouldn't that make you the little bitch, or just incompetent? So she wanted to play eh? Nickolai hissed again as he made his way down the tree, stalking his way forward until he was standing beside Demyan, golden eyes narrowed at the white bitch, lashing behind him. The titan would push forward, paws breaching the surface of the water as he moved through the liquid until he was standing right in front of the white bitch, cyan gems narrowed as a lustful smirk twisted his ivory lips. Stupid girl, no one helps me kill. I'm capable of ripping limbs and breaking spines just fine. He just likes to use my victim's intestines as chew toys. Would you like to see? He would snarl, chin tucking down towards his chest as he lowered his skull so that it hovered above her own, brow raised as he waited to see what she would do. Would she want to play?

Talk like this