ardent

Bad Luck

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 08:28 PM

All the violence had slipped away from her body the moment he had relaxed. She had won the dominance battle and he had accepted that she was higher then him. The taste of him still lingered at the edges of her mouse. She tasted it among her pallet, savoring it, so she would remember him. He belonged to her and she would not allow the puppet master to erase that knowledge from her mind. She had learned long ago that blood and pain kept her mind at bay. Without those things her memories slipped and she would forget herself over and over. It was an embarrassing matter but since Zara had staked her claim to her she had been encountering the issue of memory loss less and less as the days passed by.

Once she heard his omission she released him. She shook her velvet gray coat back and forth as if dismissing all the negativity from her body. ?Now then little mouse, you may know me as Newt or call me what ever name you feel.? She said with a smile, as if she hadn?t just harmed him. ?I am the queen of Lentajin? she said with a smile. He would have a home now and he would have her. She would protect him just as she had promised and had he behaved himself then circumstances could have been different. He could have been a free male of the pack. Able to choose his own way so long as he pledged loyalty to her but he had run and so he would be a slave until she felt like upgrading his title.

?As for your question earlier.? She said, and then her mind went blank. What the hell had he asked again? She frowned for a moment. Allowing her thoughts to play back the scene that had only played a few moments ago. He had asked about someone hadn?t he? She eyed him for a moment as if willing the question to explode into her mind with the sheer sight of him. Oh he had asked about his lion. Well, she had named him a lion. Just as she had called Fable her lion. She shook her head and grumbled, ?Cerberus?s little black dildo, my mind simply loves to twist on me doesn?t it.? She said with an exasperated sigh. ?Ahh yes, the news about your lion or rather your brother. I am no friend to him. I know nothing of him or where he is. All I know is you are now mine and should he come for you I will deny him. If he should press, then I will kill him.? She said mater of fact. She would not allow those she claimed to be taken away. If his brother came searching for him then he could join the ranks along side him but should he try to take him away, it would be the end of him.

She waited for him to remove himself from the ground. They had some ground to cover before they returned to the pack. She could feel her stomach growling with the hunger of her unborn children. They desired food and so she would hunt. Perhaps they would find some game on the walk back. ?What is your true name little mouse? Not that I shall call you by it but none shall call you muse by me.? she said with amusement. It was her title to use for him and she would smack the shit out of anyone who decided to use it as well.