Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 08:20 PM

He would stop a mere five feet away from her, allowing her enough distance to start a chase if one was required. His rage was starting to die down and his softer side was starting to seep through the cracks. If she was going to work for him, she would have to enjoy it. He wasn't here to collect prisoners, he was here to collect accomplices. "You see, the thing about me is I can be one of two things: your protector, or your keeper. I always allow my accomplices to make the decision themselves, but i'm not above making the decision myself." A simple threat would fall from his lips, one that he knew would give away just enough information to drill it into her brain not to defy him. Tail would swish behind his stalky body as his head raised high, ghostly orbs narrowing as he stared at her. "All I want from you is a trade, little ebony. I want you to dedicate every fiber within you to this mafia, and I want you to swear your loyalty to it. I assure you that we will do great things. You wish to acquire greatness don't you? I will take you to the stars and back mi amore." Honey dipped tones would almost be drowned out by his thunderous purring. It was odd how quickly his emotions could change. "In exchange I will grant you your freedom, all you have to do is come when I call- oh, and give me your voice." A bemused chuckle would erupt as he took another step toward her, his right eyebrow raised. Was she ready to finally commit?

Speech