ardent

COME AT ME KITTY KITTY

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2013, 08:31 PM

The feline spoke, seeming to cool his temper quite a bit more, his voice even beginning to drown in a purr. She could agree to every one of his statements until he reached his final demand. Her voice? Big fucking nope there. Her voice was her weapon, her silver tongue her saving grace. She was about to toss out a snarky remark firmly embellishing her views on that, when she remembered how angry and violent he had gotten just a few moments ago over seemingly nothing. A grin revealed pearl razors as she let her own purr fill the air. "I believe we can come to a different arrangement on that last one, but the rest I can come to terms with. I could offer you another bargain instead of giving you my voice, unless you wish to play games, and I assure you, I don't always play nice." She murmured, flicking her tail like a cat might. She believed she could make other arrangements to avoid the loss of something dear to her, arrangements the feline would find much more pleasing than a mute bitch. Tall ebony auds would flicker as well, capturing rustles and movement all around them from the wind, from the life that surrounded the pair. She waited calmly, a devilish grin on her face while she pondered offers she might be able to make.

Speech,