Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-06-2013, 09:05 PM

Of course she would resist, if she hadn't, she wouldn't be the woman he wanted. She attempted to sway his intentions, as if some deal could change the plans he already had running though his head. Did she honestly mistake him for being that stupid? Ebony lips would twitch as his nose crinkled i disgust. Had she really just considered trying to make a deal with the deal maker himself? "I think you've forgotten that I make the rules, miss ebony. But, if you insist, I can make an offer." He would pause for a moment as he pivoted his body to his right, legs moving steadily beneath him as he attempted to begin circling her. "Two markings for the price of one. I hope you realize how valuable your voice really is. Are you willing to sacrifice for it?" He would ask as he drew closer, attempting to stop behind her as his neck stretched out toward her essance. He wanted to bring his head next to hers so that he could almost whisper in her ear, only he would keep his tone neutral when he spoke to her.

Speech