Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-17-2013, 10:27 PM
It was obvious he had just betrayed her trust. Once that had been done it was very hard to gain it back, but Maverick didn't realize this. He had just broken the most important aspect of their relationship. Her lips curled tightly against her canines as she snarled silently, toungue rolling angrily inside her mouth. He had fucked up. "You're a goddamn lier Maverick. How could you lie to your mother? I raised you, took you in, saved your life. And this is how you repay me?" She stepped closer, snorting air out of her nostrils angrily. Something seemed... odd about his scent. She shoved her snout into the boys fur, inhaling the odd scent that protruded from his foxy pelt. Valhalla. She had smelt this before back in the battlefield. It was on the boy named Syrinx who had butt into her conversation with the lady names Evelette. Her eyes rose to meet his own, icy pools of blue shooting daggers into his soul. "You better tell me why the FUCK Valhalla's scent is on you boy, or I WILL go get your father." Her voice had raised by this point, making her tones echo through out the forest. She was about ready to rip him limb from limb. He had better have a good explanation.