Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 01:27 AM

jupiter was not a virgin, but nor was she particularly experienced. sure, she had flirted more than enough times, but actually having sex? her first year of heat had been brutal without her desires being sated, which had led to a regrettable experience in her second year in running into the wrong male during the lust-consumed cycle. since then, she hadn't even allowed herself to be this overwhelmed by such strong desire. and here she was, on the verge of begging for what she hadn't wished for in years.

oh, how every fiber in her being burned with lust and begged for every last ounce of pleasure this fae had to offer. shit, she whimpered within the confines of her mind. how has she managed to reduce me to this? it was here that she realized the manipulation she was under, but the truth was that Jupiter had absolutely zero will to act upon it when her physical needs overpowered her pride. how kind fortune was to her that the water hid the subtle squirm of her hips. out of the water. she wanted out. now. the sol was no longer sure what she wanted. jupiter had no idea if she wished to please or be pleased anymore. the queen wished only for sex. it didn't matter what kind of sex--hell, at this point, it didn't matter who it was from, but the amorous comments and motions of this single she-wolf had been enough to drive her absolutely insane. how could she have deprived herself for so long?

she quelled these rampaging thoughts instantly. none of it mattered now. it was irrelevant, because one way or another she was going to finish this.

jupiter had not gone too deep to accommodate for her height, so the lass' paws found easy purchase on the silt despite its loamy, slippery consistency. even though she wished for nothing more than to either ravaged or be ravaged, the creature wasn't going to make the first physical move in this. she would let the ebony temptress do that on her own. until then, she would feed the fire until she could absolutely stand it no longer.

"and there you have me," she purred, using every ounce of her willpower to keep the desperate need from her tone despite the fact that it was almost painfully obvious that was was breaking quickly.

ohheyi'maspeech

ohheyi'mathought

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.