ardent

You're like pollution

Ammon

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 07:12 PM

Today was a day that Ammon would likely never forget, he was a man of very few words but it did have a few to say to the female who was a little to eager. She rushed upon him before he could lift a paw to swat her out of the way. His patience was normally very thin and this woman was not doing much to help herself in the present situation. He couldn't help but smirk to himself as he felt the impact of his appearance on the lady. How naive and innocent. A dark smirk twisted his devilish face.

Sinister intentions were soon replaced with annoyance as she drew closer to him. Ammon was not one for physical contact of this sort with strangers. Especially, nosy strangers, onyx ears flattened in annoyance and a dark snarl ripped his lips. His face morphed into something more hellish than before, he was not in the mood for child's play. " I assure you that there is nothing you can do to change or alter this masterpiece, " His Italian accent was heavy but his voice was harsh and clear. He considered his scar a masterpiece carved by his very own father. " tell me, woman, why do you feel a need to change that which doesn't need fixing - as you say? " His voice grew ever colder as his annoyance grew. Before he snapped into some creature more volatile, he collected himself and drew back to a normal reserved, austere state.

" Miss, I am fine - no need to be so frantic " Italian tones lulled in a sinisterly sultry manner. Hoping to lull the babe into a silence so that peace would be restored.

" speech "