ardent

How did that taste?

chill

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 01:59 AM

Berries rested around them, her eyes slide to each berry that was spat upon the ground and nodded. He would do perfectly for her, she would brainwash him, take him, use him, experiment on him. He would be her own personal bodyguard as well. She lowered her head, tongue sweeping forward to attempt to slide along his cheek, as sigh graced her lips as she shook her head thoughtfully.

"My den? I live in that giant building on the hill." She swung her upward and to the left to point at the massive building that was standing there. Her eyes softened as she listened to the trail of questions that continued to follow, one right after the other, the pup was curious even she did make him eat some bitter berry.

How brave the pup was, was the going to be the only thing that in the following weeks and months to come was going to allow Chill to let him live versus trying to kill him with some of her concoctions. Her eyes regarded him coldly now as he continued to speak, telling her about him. So he was a pack pup, she knew that if his pack found out she took him that would cause quiet a bit of problems for her.

But when he added he was the son of the alpha this brought a smile to her face. This was actually perfect, she wanted to change him into something his father would not recognize. She wanted to corrupt him so badly that there would be nothing left except what Chill wanted to be there. His wagging tail and bright eyes only confirmed what she thought, he would be amazing for her. "You know, since your father doesn't pay any attention to you how about you stay with me and help me out? In return I'll teach you a bit what I know."

She tossed the offer toward the pup, as turned her nose back toward the church on the hill as she looked back toward him. It was his choice to make, but she was more than willing to grab him and drag him off should she need to.

Speech,