ardent

I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE IN THE FLESH

Zafira

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Rounded audits would flick to catch the sound of the filthy mutt's attempt at escape, his claws clicking on the wooden boards on the deck of the boat. A muffled thud would announce his lack of presence on the ship, driving the feline into action. Powerful forelimbs would pull her forwards, long hind limbs would launch her even father forwards once she hit the ground. She moved at an astonishing rate, and was soon leaping from the deck of the boat in one fluid motion. The beast landed mere feet from the dog, and a snarl of anger rose from her throat and out her maw. Ears would flatten and long tail would lash back and forth.
"I'm not done with you, mutt."
She growled, her heavily accented voice raising in timbre while she growled at the canine. Pale golden orbs burned with a hellfire none could sate with anything short of their own death, but that was not what she sought, not anymore.
"Your manners are despicable, dog. Speak to me, so that I may leave this place with but one satisfaction."
She snarled, moving closer and closer to the ivory wolf. Thick muscles would ripple with strength and power beneath her shining tawny coat, and the cat veered right, away from the wolf at the last moment, turning to circle it instead. She was getting impatient, and if it came to a fight, a fight this wolf would get. But surely he would not enjoy this one. The monster who kept him here, however, she would enjoy the bloodshed very much. A steady growl rumbled in her throat, low and constant, as she worked her way around the wolf, acidic pools fixed on the lupine, never leaving his heavily scarred frame.