Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
12-09-2013, 06:23 AM

His eyes were wide with want. Sensing the power he could attain if he went along with this woman. She was willing to teach him so much, all of the potential knowledge could be used to his benefit. Nothing would stop him. He was Rincavornon, stripped of the Armada name that tainted him so.

He nodded vigorously, enthusiasm clear as he turned somewhat solemn. Of course he wouldn't compromise this information. And he would swear to it. "I promise I won't tell anyone! Nobody cared about me before, except for my mom and my brother and sister." And then he would quickly turn excited. Saving the world?! Rin had always wanted to be a hero! He stared at her, intent upon her words. He listened carefully to each word, each syllable. Watching with wondering eyes. A nod coming from him to acknowledge the acceptance. "I do accept! So you can teach me things!? Chill is a nice name, it fits you because your fur is white and pretty!" he responded with even more enthusiasm. He would remove the name that bound him to his bloodline. Regretting nothing, he would make another response. "I will abandon the name that ties me to the one who never cared. They don't deserve my skills anyway, I want to learn from you and be with you."

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!