Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-09-2013, 03:13 PM

Their conversation was pleasant enough. Virgil had yet to associate with many creatures within the boundaries of these lands, and as such she found herself enjoying this encounter. Friendships were powerful things, as was information. Perhaps this wolf could provide her with one, the other, or both. The man mentioned that she may not have been used to these climates and she shrugged. ?I was born in warmer lands,? she said. Fire ran through her veins in more than one way; not only was she short-tempered, but she had little appreciation for chilled weather. He complimented her name and she would merely dip her head in a silent thanks. She was used to flattery as a means to get something, and so it almost offset her.
She listened to the man?s story, having never heard of a Tokota, but supposing it was impossible for anyone to know all of the kingdoms. He inquired about her own story, and she decided it was not worth hiding. After all, what did she, blood of the gods, have to fear from this man? ?I am somewhat new. I came here injured a while ago, and have spent a bit of time hidden away healing,? she said. ?I have recently fully healed,? she said, explaining why she was now out and exploring. It was also a message I am not weak.
Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]