gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Cael's eyes found those of his mate as she pulled back to give his cheek a tender lick and insist that she simply had to return. The druid smiled and returned the lick to her cheek before saying, "I completely understand, Imena... I'm so glad you returned." She went on, speaking of how much he and the pack meant to her and how they were the only family she had.

That out of everything stuck out in his mind like glue. He thought of his parents, both sets of them, his brothers, his sister, his cousins, his aunt... He had lists of family and Imena only had him and the pack, none of which were her own blood. In a strange way he almost felt selfish. Why was it that the one wolf with more love to give than any of them had no one to share her love with?

He wanted to fix that. He wanted to make Imena as happy as he possibly could and he felt like building a family with her was the key to doing just that. His gaze softened and he brushed his muzzle against hers. "Imena... I'd like to... well, I'd like to start a family with you." It was straight and to the point, but he had a feeling that Imena wanted the same thing and he saw no need in beating around the bush. His gold and sapphire gaze found her crystal blue eyes and he watched her curiously, wondering what her response would be.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others