ardent

MONSTER AND DEMON ARE JUST SYNONYMS FOR ME

Zafira

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2013, 10:13 PM

A pale lupine appeared in her territory, daring to invade it so rudely. She waited until it wandered under her tree, and dropped down, pinning the pitiful creature beneath her and snarling in her face."You dare invade my home without permission mutt, now you pay the price." The tawny beast growled, and sank her fangs into the lupine's throat, tearing it to pieces. Long claws would rake across the chest, crimson fluid spurting from the gashes from her talons, staining her chest as a purr of pleasure bubbled from her lips. Bones crunched, snapped, and soon all that remained was a mutilated corpse, steam rising from the sausages of it's intestines which lay discarded haphazardly all around the carcass. Satisfied with her work, a scream tore from her throat and reverberated from every trunk and announced her claim remained strong....

That would be wonderful, to simply destroy the invader. Yet somehow she knew that the canines around here would not take kindly to something blindly killing every wolf it came upon. So she let that fantasy, that daydream, fade away into the darkness of her subconscious like all the rest. A sigh left her lips accompanied by a puff of mist, interwoven until the fog disappeared and the sound remained a few seconds later.

Instead, pale golden orbs watched from the trees, angry and unimpressed by the intrusion on her territory. She was completely concealed in the needles of her evergreen, high up in the topmost branches. A growl left her maw, trailing through the branches, coming from every direction, an illusion given by her extreme height. "You dare invade my territory, mutt?" The tawny beast inquired rhetorically, long tail flicking in aggravation. The terror of the trees waited, glaring down at the pitiful mutt. This was her forest, not anyone else's. She would not share, especially not with a canine.

Talk like this