Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 06:15 PM

She watched the boy cower before her, showing submissive behavior in response to her aggressive demeanor. He looked away, emerald green eyes unable to meet her hazed blue. What else could she do? For all she knew he could be in serious trouble. She knew nothing of Valhalla and their ways. What if someone had hurt him? What if he was playing with fire? Or worse, what if he was planning on leaving Seracia and joining that dreadful pack? "Mother I - it was just like I said. I was out exploring. I did run into a Valhallan and we just talked, that was it." Another lie. Well, maybe not a lie, but not the whole truth. If he had just talked to this mysterious wolf he wouldn't smell so strongly of its perfume now would he? Her mind hazed, thoughts becoming unclear as her anger escalated. She wanted so badly to pounce, wrestle him to the ground and force it out of him, but she held it back. She had just done that with Ger and look how that turned out? Violence had always been her first resort, but this time, she would use a guilt trip to get it out of the boy. His body winced as he inched away. What in the hell was wrong with him? "Maverick. If you were simply talking to another wolf you wouldn't smell so strongly of their scent. You would have had to come into a lot of contact to smell as strong as you do." Her voice hushed to a normal tone, she saw no reason to yell at this moment. "Not telling the whole truth is just as wrong as lying to me Maverick. Now, i'm going to ask you one more time. Why do you smell like Valhalla? And why are you wincing, what is causing you pain?" She drew toward him, examining his frame in search of any signs of an injury.

Speech,